At PTI, parking makes getting to your destination easier, not harder. Our multi-level parking garage features 2,000 parking spaces and is located directly across from the terminal building to get you in and on your way quickly. Surface lots for long-term parking are also located across from the terminal building. Our parking facility is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The garage is located approximately 40 yards directly across from the terminal. The entrance is located across from baggage claim level or on the upper level across from the terminal building. Clearance is 7 feet.
- $10.00 per 24 hrs (major credit cards accepted)
- Long term garage prorated rates: 1 hour = $1.00, 2 hours = $2.00, 3 hours = $3.00, 4 hours = $4.00, 5 hours = $5.00, 6 hours = $6.00, 7 hours = $7.00 and 8 hours = $10.00.
- Maximum daily charge is $10.00
- No shuttle is provided to or from the garage. If you are parked in the garage and arrive late in the evening to PTI you can call Airport Communications if you would like an escort to your vehicle. There are courtesy phones located in each bag claim. You can call them direct at 336-665-5642.
Long-term surface parking lots are located on both sides of the parking garage.
- $8.00 per 24 hrs. (major credit cards accepted)
- Long term lot prorated rates: 1 hour = $1.00, 2 hours = $2.00, 3 hours = $3.00, 4 hours = $4.00, 5 hours = $5.00, 6 hours = $6.00, 7 hours = $7.00 and 8 hours = $8.00.
- Free shuttle service available to and from the terminal 24 hours a day at 10-20 minute intervals
- Shuttle buses are handicap-lift equipped
Short-term parking is available at meters in front of the building for up to two hours. Meters take quarters only. Change machines are located inside the building.
Valet drop-off service is available at the center of the upper level. Pick up your vehicle on the lower level. Contact USA Parking for more information at 336-393-0270, 336-668-7894 or 1-866-727-5359.
Overflow parking is available (only when all other lots are full) just to the north of the terminal and on satellite lots nearby. All long-term and satellite lots are served regularly by airport shuttles.
- Daily rate $5.00 per 24 hrs.
- Only open when all other lots are full
Executive parking is available on an annual basis for $2,500. Contact the Airport Authority for more information at 336-665-5656.
Handicapped spaces are provided throughout the facility on both levels, including short-term metered and long-term lots. Shuttle buses to and from the long-term parking area are handicap-lift equipped.
For more information, contact Parking Services at 336-665-5631.
Employee Parking Passes are issued Monday-Friday from 9:30am-12:30pm and 2:30pm-4:30pm at the Parking offices located on the top level of the parking garage.
Employee parking is $150.00 per year for airline employees not based at PTI. July 1 of each year the price decreases to $75.00 for the remainder of the year.
Employee parking for local PTI Employees is $100.00 per year and decreases to $50.00 on July 1 for the remainder of the year.
Replacement cost for lost cards and/or hanger is at the same rate as the purchase price depending on if you are a local employee or flight crew member.
ONE PASS PER EMPLOYEE AND YOU MUST SHOW VALID COMPANY ID. Please make sure you have your employee ID and credit card when coming to purchase a pass.
ONLY Credit/Debit Cards accepted for payment.
Contact Marsha Floyd at 336-665-5657 or 336-665-5656.